So, the good folks I keep company with at WACC are going to start spicing up this blog, too. They asked for guidelines. I thought it’d make a good post for all our readers
– write like you’re talking to a friend
– blog only about what excites you (okay, not that Kate got kicked off Dancing with the Stars, but you catch my drift)
– fear not slang, idioms, a little disastrous grammar – it’s only a blog afterall
– keep it short. If you can’t read in the time it takes a Starbucks barista to holler your name & order, it’s a snoozefest
– a few pictures or hyperlinked examples never hurt anyone
– blog like you want to keep your job
Anything else, Communicators?