This one is just in. The Pluralism Project of Harvard University wants you visual media-minded folks to set your talents and imaginations to work. You have until August 1, 2010 to shoot via photo or video something evocative about:
* Religious practices and rituals
* Religious centers, including festivals & center openings
* Participation of religious groups in American civic life
* Interfaith encounter or social action
* Women’s leadership and participation
For complete details and instructions, saunter over here.