Right, so “Eat, Pray, Love” is tearing up the box-office, but what are communicators supposed to read when the days are long, the sand finds your toes, and the AC is hummin’ away?
Try these. If you’ve already scoured any of ’em, you must leave a comment below or tell us what you’re reading now.
1. New New Media by Paul Levinson.
2. Equitable Access: Information and Communication technology for Open and Distance Learning by Olivial A.T. Frimpong Kwapong
3. Diaspora, Identity and the Media by Myria Georgiou
4. Social Media Markety: Strategies for Engaging in Facebook, Twitter & Other Social Media by Liana Evans
5. The Death and Life of American Journalism by Robert W. McChesney and John Nichols
6. Typography Essentials by Ina Saltz
7. Front Row at the White House: My Life and Times by Helen Thomas
8. The Curse of the Mogul: What’s Wrong with the World’s Leading Media Companies by Jonathan A. Knee, et al.
9. Gender and the Media by Rosalind Gill
10. Fill in the ___________ blog readers.